Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Signs of Winter.... almost!!

It was so funny, yesterday we had very few flurries here in New York. When I mean few, it was few. The sun cleared it away by 11am. Although, my kids at the sight of snow wanted to run outside to play. 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday. Are they kidding?? So after postponing for a half an hour and asking if I could just please have my coffee! I finally gave in after a few sips. Took 20 minutes to pull out the hats, gloves, snow pants, find the sled...you name it! Got outside and it was melting away already. This is a pretty hilarious image of them heading down to the "snow hill" and my son trying to shovel off the snow from the road to add to the "snow hill". Look at all the grass :)



Here are a few shots of my youngest goofing around in the snow that was left. Somehow there did manage to be enough for him to roll around in where the shade was.



And then............


there is the aftermath.........

NEED I SAY MORE???????????



While they were outside I decided to do a bit of Holiday decorating and put my ornaments up on the front of the house. I opted out of lights this year just for my sanity's sake, but there's always next year.



Last but not least I finished up my ornament decorating inside and called it a day!



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP