Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Handmade Photo Albums

I am offering handmade photo albums for sale.  They are plush filled with top quality fabrics. I have many different styles and patterns to choose from. Boy, girl or neutral patterns available. Customizable to your liking. Here is one that is currently up for sale.





Another sample of one that has been sold.



A plush wall art frame.


Spring and cute summery fabrics that I have available. Many more to come.... or just give me a color selection and I will find something great for you!!



Email dpcustomdesign@yahoo.com to order, or call 845-675-7568

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP