Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Photo favorites for the year - 2010 - Happy New Year!!

Well the year has come to an end, and with many things time must go on. It's been a bitter sweet year, filled with blessings, as well as hardships... but all life changing moments. I have some favorite photo moments of 2010 to share.  For me, each photo has it's own story, whether told by me or the subject that I was photographing but I compiled a few of my favorite photos throughout the year to showcase. Some are personal, of my own children, or just favorite images from particular sessions. They aren't in any particular sequence, organization is one of my New Years Resolutions!  :)   Enjoy!!




































Hope 2011 is just as inspiring as 2010!! Have a happy new year everyone!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP