Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

I Heart Faces Black and White Scenic Photo Entry

This week at I Heart Faces is a scenic BW entry. I didn't get a chance to get out shooting in particular for this entry but recall one of my favorite photos from over the summer in this field that I kept going back to. It's not so much a background scene but the flowers in the foreground help to create the scene along with the sun setting.





For a chance to enter or check out all the other great entries head on over to the blog.

Amy Henderson  – (November 29, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

Fantastic Scenic shot! What a gorgeous field!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~  – (November 29, 2010 at 2:33 PM)  

Wow! I love the light in this shot and the girl is just darling!

Rachael  – (November 29, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

Love, love, love this! What a beautiful image.

Danielle  – (December 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM)  

Thank you for all of the wonderful comments!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP