Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Field of Photography - I Heart FACES - Flowers


Bringing back one of my favorite photos of my daughter for this wonderful contest at the I Heart Faces blog. Believe it or not this was taken in my BACKYARD! Yes, these are WEEDS!! It was our first summer there and the "lawn" was not done yet. We had a lot of landscaping to do so this was the field of photography for a few months. :)




Check it out to see all of the great submissions!!

tangie  – (May 17, 2010 at 1:24 PM)  

"weeds" are some of the best flowers, aren't they?? they are usually in abundance, and they can pick them to their heart's content!! :-) sweet photo!!

Amy  – (May 17, 2010 at 1:41 PM)  

So sweet! Beautiful color :)

Jodi  – (May 18, 2010 at 8:07 PM)  

I love the bright colors! Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP