Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Fabulous New Product - Accordion Mini Books!!! FREE with session booking today!

I am so excited to introduce a fabulous new product: Wallet size or 3x3" Accordion Mini Books. As a special promotion, ALL PORTRAIT SESSIONS booked by May 18 will receive one FREE Accordion Mini Book! Portrait Sessions include my Mini Theme Sessions or any Full Photo Session (email me for pricing). Contact me to enjoy this great gift!  Gift Certificates may also be purchased for a session.
The Accordion Mini Books are Wallet size or 3×3″, beautifully hard-bound custom photo cover books; they are double sided, 8-14 customized panels, depending on design chosen.  They are printed on thick quality craftsman pearl or linen paper. They are durable and easy to carry around to show off your beautiful photos and make great gifts! These precious keepsake Accordion Mini Books are usually $35 each.

Cover options include black, brown, and red leathers; black, tan, and chocolate fabrics; or for a small fee a personalized custom photo cover with a matte laminate!

Here is a sample of one that I am ordering for myself (early mothers day gift) ;)  This is a flattened digital file, I will post an actual picture once it comes in. This one folds up (like an accordion) with my kids on the cover!  Can't wait to have this to carry around easily in my purse, and it even fits in my wallet!  Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP