Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Senior Photos - June is approaching fast!!

I have expanded my photo sessions this year with senior portrait sessions. Skip the bland, cheesy photos for a fresh new look. I shoot on location (your choice) or I will decide where if you prefer. Display your personality and wow your friends and family with wallets, mini books, or framed work. It's the perfect time of year to get those photos taken. The weather is gorgeous, the time is right! Book by June 6th in order to get them back in time for graduation! Email me at pecorarophotography@yahoo.com  for additional info.

I blend fashion photography with natural and relaxed portraits for a look that makes you stand out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP