Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Surprise, surprise mom! My hands are blue!

I just happened to be checking the lighting in my front room and I asked my daughter if I could take a quick picture of her. Her reaction was of guilt, and she says "But, look, my hands are blue" Perfect clicking moment! Surprise, surprise.

I decided to enter this into the contest at I Heart Faces for their "Surprise" Theme Week.

jdmsmith  – (August 10, 2010 at 12:37 PM)  

WOW!!!!! I've seen those hands before in my house!

Anonymous –   – (August 11, 2010 at 11:48 PM)  

What a cute pic! Love her hands and expression. I wish the I Heart Faces logo was in the post so it would be eligible for the contest.. it's a great pic!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP