Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Couples Photography Session in the Hudson Valley

I had the great opportunity to photograph this wonderful couple just before their 4th Anniversary! They are high school sweethearts and look at each other with such love and respect for one another! I had a great time capturing some of the moments between the two of them. Here are a few of my favorites!

I am also available for engagement sessions in the Hudson Valley or surrounding area.

Beautiful couple, with beautiful hearts!!!









We went down by Water Street Market to get a few creative and fun photos in.


Then found this awesome flower field, this was the best of the session! (Other than almost falling in the moat with baby Nikon) :)


Ended the session on a high note by a wonderful sunset scenery.




I created a CD for them with all of the images from the session. They loved it!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP