Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

I heart desserts!!! Week 15 challenge

Yum, Yum, I was so excited to post this week. One of my favorite all time desserts are cream puffs!! I took this a while back for a photo class back in college but I always liked it. Great contest idea. Thanks I Heart Faces for another great week of photos.





Check back here for some more great entries!

Stephanie  – (April 13, 2010 at 1:25 AM)  

Oh my, it looks almost too good to eat...almost :)

Jessie Emeric  – (April 13, 2010 at 1:33 AM)  

looks straight out of a magazine! lovely image, oh! and it looks delish :)

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming  – (April 13, 2010 at 1:51 AM)  

Beautiful...My mouth is watering! Thanks for sharing - Hope you have a great week!

Penelope  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:31 AM)  

That looks so tasty! And such a great presentation!

Brittney  – (April 13, 2010 at 9:05 AM)  

oh yum that looks delish! and very professional!

Kellie  – (April 13, 2010 at 9:07 AM)  

ohh, yummy! that looks delicious. and what a fabulous photo!!

Danielle  – (April 13, 2010 at 9:19 PM)  

I {heart} comments :) Thanks everyone!

Unknown  – (April 14, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

That is a very, very pretty picture. Cream puffs are some of my MOST favorite desserts. I heart them! : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP