Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

How the years fly by....

I had Princess Lala's Kindergarten reception yesterday. I simply can't believe how fast time really does go. With the turn of my head my kids are all getting older (not to mention me). I am so glad that I have so many photo memories of them, although I do need to get more up on my wall and out of this computer!!! I am thinking of ordering a nice large canvas of the 4 of them to put above my fireplace. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

She enjoyed herself yesterday and fits right in with the crowd. I have a more difficult time with the separation than she does. This mothering thing is not easy!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP