Everything around us is in constant change. Photography is our means of capturing the here and now....

Photoshop CS5 has been announced to be released on April 15th, 2010

Just when I thought I was all caught up with programs -  Boom right back at me :)  PHOTOSHOP CS5.  Although, personally there aren't enough changes in it to justify upgrading, but WOW, where does the digital age end?  I remember processing film, and if you wanted something burned out you had to swish swipe your hand, paper, pen, what not back and forth over the light source in the DARK room!  I can't believe I can sit in my bright and airy office and completely remove an unwanted item from a scene with a click!! (yes seriously)  Check it out!
http://prodesigntools.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My ETSY shop

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP